Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Wii For Mii

Just Two Days Ago, Yours Truly Had Got A Nintendo Wii, With The Game Wiisports. (for Christmas. (what? Can't A Demon Celebrate Christmas Too?)) Anywho, When I Had Gotten My Wii, The First Thing I Wanted To Do Is Access The Internet. Sadly, Without The Internet Channel (powered Via The Opera Internet Browser), That Would Only Be A Dream. I Chose To Use The News Channel, But Noticed I Needed To Set Up Wireless Internet Service. With The Power Of Lyoko-net, I Am Capable Of Accessing Webpages In a Heartbeat, Watch Youtube Videos With Minimal Interruption. (but Sadly, THIS PIECE OF SHIT CANT PLAY FLASH GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN SAM HELL IS WRONG WITH THE GAMING INDUSTRY THESE DAYS!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Anywho, Best Of Luck To All Of You.

Merry Christmas, And A happy New Year From The Demon,

Razgriz!

No comments:

Post a Comment